Sunday, June 19, 2011

boredom vs. blogging

yahhh.. thanks to this blog, I manage to escape my boredom. seriously, am not dat kind of gurl who loves to write berjela-jela or spend like most of my day blogging.. but, here I am!! tapi kan,why blogging?? bukan eating or sleeping or watching TV or reading or bathing or bla bla bla?? dats bcoz I'm getting tired (and getting FAT too) of doing the same thing everyday~~ I even moody x pasal-pasal bcoz i'm bored to death!! see?? 'the power of boredom'. Guess I'm the only person who gets mad when I'm bored. haha. I know.. I know.. dat sounds terrible but do BLAME the boredom for making me such a HARD person to be close to!! ok ok enuff~~  am not supposed to get mad here since I'm not bored anymore kan.. so, lets enjoy blogging!! since this is my first entry so x taw nk merapu apa... haha ermm, one thing I like about blogging is I can decorate my blog with my very own style. everything's up to me. I can express my opinion, my style, my faveret things to do, my bias, my disagreement and many more. so, feel free to drop by my blog :))

p/s: now working on my decoration for this blog. hope to see the outcome soon!! adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment