Tuesday, June 21, 2011

fond memories with Abah


Abah taught me the importance of education.

Abah taught me the meaning of patience.

Abah taught me the real meaning of kasih-sayang among siblings.

Abah taught me how to be good to people.

Abah didn’t say NO when I asked him to fetch me home 
even when it was a live final football match between Malaysia and Indonesia. 
Thank God Malaysia won!!

Abah always asked me if I had enough money even when I already have some.

Abah ate all the cupcakes I made even when it was already late at night.

Abah convinced me that I still looking gorgeous wearing my plus-size made baju kurung.

Abah always made me laugh with his bad English joke.

Thank you Abah.
I’m lucky enough to have you. 
You love us. 
You love Ma.

Happy Fathers Day, Abah. 

Love you more than anyone can imagine.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 4 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 72hrs
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whats-app us on +918929509036

    ReplyDelete